Bank robbery suspect caught by police
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A suspect is in custody after allegedly holding up a bank in southeast Houston this morning.
The robbery happened at the Amegy Bank on Lawndale at 75th Street. The suspect did get away, but was captured shortly after a few blocks away. Police have not said if the man had a weapon.
No one was injured in the incident.
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 34 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Consumer Reports Naught and Nice list
15 min ago
- Supersavers on Green Monday
45 min ago