Pedestrian struck by car, killed in Fort Bend Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was killed Saturday after he was hit by a car in Fort Bend County.
It happened around 5am on West Bellfort near La Salle.
Witnesses said the man looked like he was drunk just before he was hit. One witness was performing CPR when police arrived, but the man did not survive.
Police have not released the victim's name.
The car was heavily damaged in the crash.
There is no word on what, if any, charges will be filed in this case.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive