Pedestrian struck by car, killed in Fort Bend Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was killed Saturday after he was hit by a car in Fort Bend County.
It happened around 5am on West Bellfort near La Salle.
Witnesses said the man looked like he was drunk just before he was hit. One witness was performing CPR when police arrived, but the man did not survive.
Police have not released the victim's name.
The car was heavily damaged in the crash.
There is no word on what, if any, charges will be filed in this case.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony 37 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom 19 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers 15 min ago
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston