Police: Skeletal remains found in Pearland
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- Tests are planned to identify the skeletal remains, believed to be human, found in Pearland.
Brazoria County deputies found the bones in an area off Dixie Farm Road, not far from south Main Street.
The remains have been taken to the Galveston County Medical Examiner's Office to be identified. Officials also hope tests will tell them how the person died.
Anyone who may know something about these remains is asked to contact Pearland police at 281-997-4100.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home