Police: Skeletal remains found in Pearland
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- Tests are planned to identify the skeletal remains, believed to be human, found in Pearland.
Brazoria County deputies found the bones in an area off Dixie Farm Road, not far from south Main Street.
The remains have been taken to the Galveston County Medical Examiner's Office to be identified. Officials also hope tests will tell them how the person died.
Anyone who may know something about these remains is asked to contact Pearland police at 281-997-4100.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 48 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather 50 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake