Jacinto City man fatally shoots himself by accident while firing warning shots into air
JACINTO CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Jacinto City police are investigating a bizarre shooting where they say a man accidentally shot himself while firing warning shots into the air.
It happened Wednesday night at a home on Rumar at Mercury. Police say the victim had been arguing with his girlfriend's brother when he grabbed his shotgun and started firing warning shots into the air.
Somehow one of those shots hit the man in the neck. He died at the scene.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive