Jacinto City man fatally shoots himself by accident while firing warning shots into air
JACINTO CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Jacinto City police are investigating a bizarre shooting where they say a man accidentally shot himself while firing warning shots into the air.
It happened Wednesday night at a home on Rumar at Mercury. Police say the victim had been arguing with his girlfriend's brother when he grabbed his shotgun and started firing warning shots into the air.
Somehow one of those shots hit the man in the neck. He died at the scene.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born 47 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends!