No tuition hike for students at U of H
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- For the first time in the last 10 years, tuition will not increase for University of Houston students.
UH plans to provide pay raises to faculty and hold undergraduate tuition steady. Administrators say it's possible because the university has refinanced loans, renegotiated utility contracts and increased revenue through federal grants.
There's no word though on graduate student rates or tuition at the university's downtown and Victoria campuses.
university of houston, local
- Woman found dead inside burned out home
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus
- Three Webster officers accused of using excessive force 39 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Man accused of plotting to detonate bomb at Wichita airport 3 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child
- Swimmer nabs monster lobster with bare hands
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos