Cause of death released in murder of Pasadena mother found under bridge
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- There's a cause of death in the murder of a Pasadena mother, but still no suspect.
Edlyn Villegas Munoz, 36, was found nude and beaten under the Vince Bayou Bridge on Queens Road in Pasadena on New Year's Day. Her husband told police they had been at ShowPalace Cabaret where he worked. He said he walked home and that his wife followed him, but that he never saw her. She was found dead later that day.
Her husband, Camilo Zermeno, says he's struggled to explain what happened to his children. He says his wife had been a full time student, just graduating from San Jacinto College. She was planning to pursue a career in real estate.
The autopsy shows Munoz was beaten on the head and neck.
There is still a reward in the case of up to $5,000. If you have any information, you can call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 3 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy