One killed, two injured in shooting in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A triple shooting in Pasadena Tuesday night ended with one man dead and an innocent bystander shot in the back.
The victims were all shot at the Cinnamon Ridge apartments on Spencer Highway at Denkman. Police say two gunmen busted inside an apartment yelling, 'Where's the cash?' A woman and two men were inside.
Although the trio showed the gunmen a safe that contained some cash and possibly drugs, police say the men shot the woman in the leg and one of the men in the torso. That man later died from his injuries.
As the gunmen were escaping, another tenant who lives downstairs saw the suspects and tried to get back inside his unit.
"He was directed at gunpoint to get back inside his apartment which he did, but he was shot from the back in the process," said Assistant Chief Bud Corbett with the Pasadena Police Department.
That neighbor was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann, where we understand he's in serious but stable condition.
The killers remain on the run. Police are questioning the second man who was unharmed and inside the first apartment.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 12 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 6 people dead
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone 39 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past 46 min ago
- Designer Western wear on a budget 8 min ago
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail 45 min ago
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves