One killed, two injured in shooting in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A triple shooting in Pasadena Tuesday night ended with one man dead and an innocent bystander shot in the back.
The victims were all shot at the Cinnamon Ridge apartments on Spencer Highway at Denkman. Police say two gunmen busted inside an apartment yelling, 'Where's the cash?' A woman and two men were inside.
Although the trio showed the gunmen a safe that contained some cash and possibly drugs, police say the men shot the woman in the leg and one of the men in the torso. That man later died from his injuries.
As the gunmen were escaping, another tenant who lives downstairs saw the suspects and tried to get back inside his unit.
"He was directed at gunpoint to get back inside his apartment which he did, but he was shot from the back in the process," said Assistant Chief Bud Corbett with the Pasadena Police Department.
That neighbor was taken by Life Flight to Memorial Hermann, where we understand he's in serious but stable condition.
The killers remain on the run. Police are questioning the second man who was unharmed and inside the first apartment.
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 29 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe 48 min ago
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 17 min ago
- Most insane job interview ever
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap 7 min ago
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking