Galveston Co. district clerk accused of DWI
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- A Galveston County district clerk could face jail time after his second run-in with the law in three months.
Jason Murray was already on probation for assaulting his wife when he was arrested Tuesday on DWI charges. Prosecutors now want to revoke his probation.
Court documents also state earlier this week he threatened to murder his wife.
No confirmation on whether his latest arrest will affect his position as district clerk.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 28 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa 22 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child 6 min ago
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk 43 min ago
- House fire claims woman's life in NE Harris Co. 14 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide 18 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 48 min ago
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos