Galveston Co. district clerk accused of DWI
GALVESTON, TX (KTRK) -- A Galveston County district clerk could face jail time after his second run-in with the law in three months.
Jason Murray was already on probation for assaulting his wife when he was arrested Tuesday on DWI charges. Prosecutors now want to revoke his probation.
Court documents also state earlier this week he threatened to murder his wife.
No confirmation on whether his latest arrest will affect his position as district clerk.
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now 6 min ago
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 27 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus 3 min ago
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- A-list actor dressed as homeless man fools New Yorkers 23 min ago
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire