BBVA Compass Stadium to hold job fair
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston's newest sports facility is posting the now hiring sign.
Tomorrow BBVA Compass Stadium will hold a job fair to hire around 200 part-time employees. The stadium will host Houston Dynamo matches as well as TSU football games. The available positions include guest services, ticket sellers, cashiers and greeters.
Potential employees should have customer service experience and be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
The job fair is from 10 am until 2pm at the University of Houston Downtown Special Events Center on Third Floor on Main Street.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 36 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in 15 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 23 min ago
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela 47 min ago
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela 47 min ago
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial 38 min ago
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages