Japan Festival underway in Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All things Japanese are being celebrated at this weekend's Japan Festival in Houston.
Thousands of people visited the festival at Hermann Park on Saturday.
Some were dressed in traditional kimono. Others took part in an anime costume contest.
They sampled Japanese food and browsed through booths of traditional art, music and clothing.
The Japan Festival continues Sunday at the park's reflection pool.
Admission is free.
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom 41 min ago
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run 42 min ago
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 57 min ago
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds 39 min ago
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle