Houston Children's Festival takes over downtown
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Children are filling downtown Houston this weekend for what's being called the largest children's festival in the United States.
Kids can do anything from riding a carousel to making an art project or dancing onstage.
There's also a mechanical bull, a family circus and characters from some popular kids shows on hand to pose for pictures.
The festival ends Sunday at 6:3pm.
Proceeds go to Child Advocates, a group that helps children in foster care.
Check out photos from this year's Houston Children's Festival, and send your own photos to News@abc13.com!
- Child killed by falling tree branch 19 min ago
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle
- 3 shoplifting suspects nabbed after hour-long chase
- HISD school principal accused of shoplifting
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man found dead at home in Fort Bend County 21 min ago
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Texans can still make the playoffs if...
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman warning others after car sale goes awry
- When fictional sex is bad, really bad
- Last day of warm before the temperatures drop
- Video: Saving money on holiday cards
- Mom, 17, fatally stabbed while holding baby
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
54 min ago