Search continues for missing Harris County mom
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Today volunteers will continue to search for Isabel Alvarado.
Relatives say the northwest Harris County mother would not just pick up and leave.
Alvarado was last seen March 30. She was leaving her job at Taco Bell on Texas 6 near Keith Harrow just after 3am.
Her car was later found close to her house.
"This is so unusual. We found her truck down Keith Harrow, just a couple of blocks away from her house, maybe four minutes walking distance. That's what got everybody's attention," Alvarado's niece, Marissa Ramirez said.
Alvarado is 5 feet 5 inches, 135 pounds and was last seen wearing her Taco Bell uniform.
The search for the woman picked back up at 8am along creeks, on back roads and in neighborhoods and bayous.
Homicide detectives are looking into this case. If you have any information, you're asked to call the Harris County Sheriff's Department at 713-967-5810 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail