Homeowner, suspect shot during home invasion
CYPRESS, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities said gunshots were exchanged during a home invasion in the Cy-Fair area Saturday night, leaving both a homeowner and a suspect wounded.
According to officials, two men and one woman invaded a home on Ivan Reid Drive at Tami Renee Lane in the Rolling Fork subdivision around 10:30pm.
The homeowner grabbed a gun and started shooting, and the suspects returned fire.
Investigators said the homeowner was shot in the neck. He was airlifted to an area hospital via Life Flight.
The female suspect was also shot. Her partners took her to the hospital.
There is no word on any arrests. No names have been released and the conditions of the homeowner and suspect are unknown.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates as they become available.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 7 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital