Overnight chase in Pearland ends in crash, injuries
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- Three people are in the hospital and a fourth is on his way to jail after a high speed chase overnight in Pearland.
Officers chased the men until they finally crashed on East Broadway near Grand Boulevard.
It all started with a stolen car. A Pearland police officer tried to pull the driver over, but that driver kept going until he crashed into a traffic light metal pole.
There were four people in the car. The driver tried to run away, but was arrested. Two others were taken away in an ambulance, and another person was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital by Life Flight.
We'll continue to follow this story and will bring you any new details on Eyewitness News and abc13.com.
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing