Woman accused of burglarizing neighbor
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities have arrested a woman and two of her relatives amid accusations she was stealing from her own neighbor in southeast Harris County.
Jessica Luna, Luis Humberto Perez and Luis Yanez were each arrested on a burglary of a habitation charge.
Detectives say someone spotted Luna and her relatives tossing stolen items from a house in the 9500 block of E. Ave L over a fence. The items included TVs, game consoles and shoes.
Authorities arrived at the scene and arrested all three suspects. They then discovered that Luna lives in the same block of the burglary victim.
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes 36 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped 5 min ago
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit
- Woman's car hits west Houston fire station
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Mom charged after 4-year-old found in parking lot
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's artist of the year
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Man charged in July murder of woman dumped in ditch
- Antique telephones brought back to life
12 min ago