FBI searching for man who robbed Galleria area bank
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is asking for help identifying a man who held up a bank in the Galleria area.
It happened at the Green Bank in the 5000 block of San Felipe at around 3pm Tuesday. Authorities say the man, who was captured by surveillance video, walked in and handed a note to the teller saying he had a gun and demanded money. The teller gave him some cash and the suspect fled on foot.
No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The suspect is described as a black male in his 30s, approximately 5 feet 7 inches, and weighing 155 pounds. He wore dark clothes, large dark sunglasses and a Houston Astros baseball cap during the robbery.
Anyone who recognizes him is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school 57 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
9 min ago