Arizona deputies searching for man who may be in Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Deputies in Arizona are looking for a man who may be in the Houston area.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office announced Saturday that they are searching for 43-year-old Reginald Charles Gardner.
He is a white man, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 195 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Officials said he is suffering from psoriasis, which causes flaking skin.
According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, detectives are seeking information from the public regarding Gardner's location so they can make sure he is safe and speak with him about the death of his grandmother.
Officials said Gardner's grandmother, Lola Pershall, was found murdered in her home Wednesday in Mesa, a Phoenix suburb. Gardner, who lived with her, has been missing since then.
Pershall's vehicle was discovered in Houston on Thursday, but Gardner's whereabouts remain unknown.
Pershall and Gardner are both from Houston, officials said.
The public is urged not to attempt to contact or follow Gardner.
If anyone has information regarding this case or knows where Gardner may be, please contact the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office at 602-876-1011 and ask for Sgt. George Pepe.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 20 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 6 people dead
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone 47 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past 54 min ago
- Designer Western wear on a budget 16 min ago
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail 53 min ago
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves