Baytown man accused of being drunk, peeping into bathroom window where teen girl was showering
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A Baytown man is accused of being drunk and peeping into a homeowner's bathroom window where a teenage girl was showering.
Geovany Ismael Torres, 26, is charged with disorderly conduct-window peeping and public intoxication. On April 18 at around 10:40pm, Baytown police say the victim's father told them his 14-year-old daughter was showering and heard a loud noise near the bathroom window. He went outside to investigate and saw Torres standing on a cinder block to look through his bathroom window where the daughter was located.
The dad said Torres ran and he chased after him. He told police that he caught Torres and a fight ensued.
Baytown police say Torres claimed he was driving in the area and his bumper fell off so he was waiting for a friend to come help him; however, his car was not damaged nor was the bumper off or missing or loose.
Officers say they observed Torres to be intoxicated. He was arrested without incident.
Torres pled no contest, paid the $530 fine and was released.
Baytown police say the injuries in Torres' mug shot were a result of the fight with the victim's father.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby 44 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 28 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 28 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years 5 min ago
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards 58 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 12 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest 16 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash