Baytown man accused of being drunk, peeping into bathroom window where teen girl was showering
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A Baytown man is accused of being drunk and peeping into a homeowner's bathroom window where a teenage girl was showering.
Geovany Ismael Torres, 26, is charged with disorderly conduct-window peeping and public intoxication. On April 18 at around 10:40pm, Baytown police say the victim's father told them his 14-year-old daughter was showering and heard a loud noise near the bathroom window. He went outside to investigate and saw Torres standing on a cinder block to look through his bathroom window where the daughter was located.
The dad said Torres ran and he chased after him. He told police that he caught Torres and a fight ensued.
Baytown police say Torres claimed he was driving in the area and his bumper fell off so he was waiting for a friend to come help him; however, his car was not damaged nor was the bumper off or missing or loose.
Officers say they observed Torres to be intoxicated. He was arrested without incident.
Torres pled no contest, paid the $530 fine and was released.
Baytown police say the injuries in Torres' mug shot were a result of the fight with the victim's father.
- Traffic headache remains near La Porte
- Plans for Astrodome's fate to be discussed
- Investigators want new probe of 1996 TWA crash
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Live: Officials discuss proposals for future of... 6 min ago
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Cypress teen Danielle Bradbery wins 'The Voice' 35 min ago
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases 45 min ago
- Texas tops US in number of lost, stolen firearms 51 min ago
- Feds: Men tried to make X-ray weapon 44 min ago
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos