Baytown man accused of being drunk, peeping into bathroom window where teen girl was showering
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A Baytown man is accused of being drunk and peeping into a homeowner's bathroom window where a teenage girl was showering.
Geovany Ismael Torres, 26, is charged with disorderly conduct-window peeping and public intoxication. On April 18 at around 10:40pm, Baytown police say the victim's father told them his 14-year-old daughter was showering and heard a loud noise near the bathroom window. He went outside to investigate and saw Torres standing on a cinder block to look through his bathroom window where the daughter was located.
The dad said Torres ran and he chased after him. He told police that he caught Torres and a fight ensued.
Baytown police say Torres claimed he was driving in the area and his bumper fell off so he was waiting for a friend to come help him; however, his car was not damaged nor was the bumper off or missing or loose.
Officers say they observed Torres to be intoxicated. He was arrested without incident.
Torres pled no contest, paid the $530 fine and was released.
Baytown police say the injuries in Torres' mug shot were a result of the fight with the victim's father.
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo