Roundup to target people who hurt children
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- More than a hundred officers are participating in a warrant roundup targeting people who hurt children.
Authorities in Montgomery County are searching for two hundred people with outstanding warrants. Most of them are accused of crimes against children.
The roundup is part of National Child Abuse Awareness Month. Authorities are going after people with both felony and misdemeanor warrants.
More than 20 municipalities and law enforcement agencies are participating.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 2 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop 1 min ago
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects