Charges filed against couple accused in crime spree
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Charges were filed Saturday against a couple authorities believe was behind a county-wide violent crime spree.
Bobbie Grubbs and his wife, Deedra Grubbs, were arrested Friday after 10 days on the run.
They're accused of three home invasion robberies and a deadly shooting at an East Texas motel.
Deedra Grubbs is charged with aggravated robbery and burglary of a habitation.
Bobbie Grubbs is charged with capital murder in Shelby County. He also faces several charges in Harris County, including aggravated robbery.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW 20 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 15 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'