Driver dies after slamming into electrical pole
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- High speed is believed to have played a role in a deadly accident in Pasadena overnight.
Police say a man in his 50s was driving on Federal near Spencer Highway and lost control on a curve. His car went airborne and hit a light pole. The impact knocked down a transformer off the pole.
No one else was in the car.
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 24 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 59 min ago
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch 8 min ago
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery 56 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend 48 min ago
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class