High school student accused of recording video of classmate in school bathroom
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A local high school student is accused of recording video of a classmate in their school bathroom without his consent.
Jimmy Hernandez is charged with improper photography/visual recording. According to court documents, on April 23 Pasadena police responded to a report of someone recording students in a bathroom at South Houston High School. A 16-year-old student told police he was in the boys bathroom when he saw Hernandez, who is one of his classmates, taking video of him with his phone.
Police say a witness also saw Hernandez recording the victim and told police that he heard Hernandez say he was going to put the video on Facebook.
Court documents state another witness told police that Hernandez shot video of the victim above the bathroom stall and that Hernandez showed him part of the video.
Police say Hernandez, 17, admitted to recording video of the victim in the bathroom and they say they located said video on Hernandez's cell phone.
Bond has been set at $2,000.
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces 32 min ago
- Details to be released on plans for 2017 Super Bowl
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Strong storms move through SE Texas
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- Hearing scheduled to terminate rights of Baby Chloe's parents
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone