Driver hauling vehicles hits railroad overpass
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver hauling several vehicles didn't make it to his destination after hitting a railroad overpass near downtown this morning.
It happened on I-45/Gulf Freeway near Lockwood around 7:30am. The driver was apparently traveling from El Paso to deliver several vehicles to the Houston area. The driver was heading towards downtown and didn't clear the railroad overpass and struck it.
The vehicles the driver was hauling were used and some vehicles did sustain major damage. The damage to the overpass was minimal.
TxDOT is investigating the accident. No word if the driver will be ticketed. No one was injured in the accident.
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- Sketch of suspect in west Houston sexual assault released
- UK arrests 2 men over incident with Pakistan plane 22 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Party big... and save big too! 5 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos