House fire on south side called suspicious
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Arson investigators are trying to figure out what sparked another fire at a home in the city's south side overnight.
It happened around 2am at a home on Griggs near Tierwester.
Firefighters say flames were shooting from the side of the home when they arrived. They put the fire out and no one was hurt.
Investigators say it's suspicious since the home didn't have electricity, and the fire looks to have started outside the home.
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Cold, damp weather to continue
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice to linger over much of Texas
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats