Video released from dollar store aggravated robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Your help is needed to identify a suspect in an aggravated robbery at a north Harris County dollar store.
The robbery happened on Sunday, April 22 at around 9:50pm. According to investigators a man entered the store in the 5600 block of Aldine Bender. As the suspect approached the checkout counter, he pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the clerk.
The clerk handed over an undisclosed amount of money, and the suspect fled the scene on foot.
The suspect is described as an African-American male between 18 and 25 years old, standing between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-6 and weighing between 140 and 160 pounds. At the time of the robbery, he was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, blue jean shorts and distinctive red goggles.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or the arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos