Video released from dollar store aggravated robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Your help is needed to identify a suspect in an aggravated robbery at a north Harris County dollar store.
The robbery happened on Sunday, April 22 at around 9:50pm. According to investigators a man entered the store in the 5600 block of Aldine Bender. As the suspect approached the checkout counter, he pulled out a pistol and pointed it at the clerk.
The clerk handed over an undisclosed amount of money, and the suspect fled the scene on foot.
The suspect is described as an African-American male between 18 and 25 years old, standing between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-6 and weighing between 140 and 160 pounds. At the time of the robbery, he was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, blue jean shorts and distinctive red goggles.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or the arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site 26 min ago
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark 44 min ago
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees 15 min ago
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- HISD board to discuss mascot controversy 5 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker