Suspect sought in Missouri City bank robbery
MISSOURI CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A bank in Missouri City was robbed at gunpoint on Thursday.
It happened at the Unity National Bank on Lexington and Texas Parkway at around 10am this morning. Missouri City police say a man with a bandana covering most of his face walked up to a teller, pointed a gun and demanded money.
The teller gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of cash and he fled in an older blue Chevy Astrovan.
missouri city, local
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 18 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows 33 min ago
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash 58 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail