Girl, 5, hospitalized after near-drowning
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A girl was rushed to the hospital Sunday after nearly drowning at an apartment complex in northwest Houston.
Cypresswood EMS responders were called to Champions Woods Apartments in the 6800 block of Champions Plaza Drive just before 4pm.
According to officials, the five-year-old victim was breathing when authorities arrived.
They transported her to Texas Children's Hospital for treatment.
Additional details were not released.
- 51 killed after tornadoes rip through Oklahoma
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Detectives investigating drowning of 3-year-old boy
- Suspected chop shop raided in NW Harris County
- Court appearance for man accused in attack at nail salon
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos