Girl, 5, hospitalized after near-drowning
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A girl was rushed to the hospital Sunday after nearly drowning at an apartment complex in northwest Houston.
Cypresswood EMS responders were called to Champions Woods Apartments in the 6800 block of Champions Plaza Drive just before 4pm.
According to officials, the five-year-old victim was breathing when authorities arrived.
They transported her to Texas Children's Hospital for treatment.
Additional details were not released.
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 2 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids 19 min ago
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 4 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 49 min ago
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Three Webster officers go before judge today 56 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom 45 min ago
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank 28 min ago
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire 32 min ago