Two Houston men accused in burglary ring in Cinco Ranch area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two Houston men have been charged in a burglary ring in the Cinco Ranch area.
The Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office says their investigation of two cases -- one in the 4300 block of Eden Point Ln. and another in the 3600 block of Victory Terrace Ln. of the Cinco Ranch Subdivision on April 4 -- led to the identification of Richard Hernandez Gonzalez and Fausto Valentine-Torres as suspects.
Detectives were able to connect the men to another case in the Lakemont Subdivisions and believe they may be connected to several other cases in the vicinity. Some of the items recovered in the investigation include electronics, cell phones and jewelry.
Hernandez Gonzalez, 33, and Valentine-Torres, 28, are charged with burglary of a habitation.
The two were apprehended at their residences on May 3. Both have a $75,000 bond.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 48 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes 18 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead 40 min ago
- More Houstonians using METRO system 12 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room 17 min ago
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook 21 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
44 min ago
- Learning doesn't stop at Houston Rodeo
59 min ago