Man drowns in Lake Conroe
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say they recovered the body of a man who drowned Monday afternoon at Lake Conroe.
Investigators say two friends took a boat out to go fishing Monday afternoon. One mans says he fell asleep and that when he woke up, his friend was missing.
Crews searched the water and found the man's body around 8pm. The victim's identity has not yet been released, but we know he is 62 years old.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 32 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 32 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos