Man on small raft disappears in waters off Baytown
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- Baytown firefighters and the Coast Guard spent part of the night looking for a man who disappeared in the waters off Baytown.
Authorities say the 45-year-old man went out on the water with a small raft and disappeared. The Coast Guard sent a helicopter to look for the man but didn't see any sign of him.
Baytown firefighters tell us the search has been called off.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 13 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 40 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects