League City man arrested on child porn charges
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- An area man is under arrest in connection with allegations of child pornography.
The League City Police Department, along with the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, executed a search warrant in the 3000 block of Mystic Port Lane on Tuesday morning. The warrant is the culmination of a joint investiation into the downloading and sharing of child pornography.
Kevin Ferguson, 54, was charged with three counts of possession of child pornography, with a total bond of $120,000.
According to police, there is no evidence at this time to suggest that any local children were involved and the investigation is ongoing. Persons who may have information related to Ferguson are asked to contact Detective Marty Grant.
league city, local
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale