How would class size increase affect your child?
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Coming up tonight at 10, we take a closer look at a huge increase in Texas class sizes that could affect how your kids learned this year.
After billions in budget cuts, local school districts asked for hundreds more waivers to pack more kids in Texas classrooms. Teachers and students noticed the squeeze and tonight, hear from an expert who says it cuts the one thing your kids need most.
Reporter Ted Oberg will show you some of the biggest classrooms and give you a tool to figure out how your child's class compares to every other school in our area. That's tonight at 10pm.
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: 'Captain American' car stolen from movie set