Suspect ID'd in school bus hit-and-run wreck
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The man involved in the hit-and-run accident with a New Caney ISD school bus Wednesday has been identified.
Tyler Schlosser has been charged with DWI, after backing into the bus and then attempting to flee the scene. Police stopped Schlosser, found a beer in his car, and arrested him.
There were about a dozen kids from Porter Elementary School on the bus when it was hit, but fortunately no one appeared to be hurt.
Authorities say more charges could be coming.
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 29 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 6 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California 13 min ago
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game 22 min ago
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo? 47 min ago