HPD officer slightly injured in accident
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An HPD officer and her cruiser are banged up after a crash during the heavy rain early this morning.
It happened around 3am on West 34th near Ella. The patrol officer was driving by herself, heading west when another driver made a U-turn in front of her. The officer was not able to stop in time and hit the back of that car.
The other driver who reportedly pulled out in front of that officer says the rain made that patrol car impossible to see.
The other driver was not hurt but the officer's airbag deployed and did slightly injure her arm. The officer was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital and was treated for her injuries.
local, elissa rivas
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale