Four escape north Houston mobile home fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters were able to quickly put out a fire at a mobile home in north Houston overnight.
It happened around 9pm Saturday at the Shady Villa mobile home park on Yale at Gammill.
Four adults who were living in the home were able to escape safely.
Firefighters said they found heavy flames coming out of the front of the home when they arrived.
Crews were able to prevent the fire from spreading to neighboring homes.
No one was injured in the blaze. The cause of the fire is under investigation, but investigators believe it was electrical.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust 46 min ago
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 4 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course