Police looking for suspects in shooting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are asking for the public's help in identifying two suspects involved in the shooting of a man outside a strip club about 4:35am on April 8.
Police say the victim and a friend had just left the Dreams Gentleman's Club at 2700 Crossview. As they were walking to their vehicle, they saw a man standing on the sidewalk. Another man then came running from a nearby alley carrying a pistol. He pointed it at the two men and ordered them to raise their hands.
The second man told his friend to run and then fled. According to police, the victim, instead of running, raised his hands in the air and the suspect shot him. Both suspects then ran to a white car and fled. The vehicle is described as a white 2001 to 2005 Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows and swagger rims.
The shooter is described only as a black male, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing about 185 to 190 pounds, wearing a New York Yankees baseball cap and a blue bandana over his face. The second suspect is described only as a black male in his 20s, about 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing about 120 to 130 pounds with braided hair.
The victim, 30, of Houston, suffered gunshot wounds to the wrist and abdomen. He was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital where he was treated and released.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact the IFR Division at 713-247-8400 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 8 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in 57 min ago
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: ABC News coverage of Mandela's death 18 min ago
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?