Fire truck responding to call collides with SUV
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A fire truck responding to an alarm collided with an SUV in southwest Houston last night.
The accident happened in the southbound lanes of Hillcroft near Holly around 9:15pm. The fire department says the truck had its lights and sirens on when the SUV changed lanes abruptly in front of the truck. The driver of the truck was unable to stop and crashed into the back of the SUV.
Both vehicles suffered minor damage. No one was hurt.
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind 37 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud 56 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- New Houston light rail line opens for business 24 min ago
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking 54 min ago
- Ice pellets and snow frustrate holiday travel rush
- 'Topless' protest falls flat on Brazil beach
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Wind damage in River Oaks area 42 min ago
- Wind damage in River Oaks area
42 min ago