Man run over, killed after fight in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- A man is dead after police say he was beaten and possibly run over after leaving a Pasadena bar.
Right now, police are working to figure out exactly what led up to all of that. Investigators at the Pasadena Police Department tell us they are talking to seven witnesses who were with the victim when this happened or saw the incident.
Police believe this began at Emiliano's Sports Bar on Spencer Highway in Pasadena sometime before 3am Thursday. There may have been a confrontation at the bar. A group of people left the club in two separate vehicles, with six people in one and at least two people in the other.
At some point, police say the vehicles made contact and a couple of miles away from the bar at 2900 Shaver, the people got out of their vehicles. There was a fight and a man was run over by one of the vehicles.
He was taken in a personal vehicle to Bayshore Medical Center, where he died. Police say it appears the man had been beaten as well as run over.
It's not yet clear if the victim was run over on purpose or accidentally.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians
- Officials bust meth lab inside million-dollar home
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- Help the TSU band get to Canton with Michael Strahan