Driver killed in single-vehicle crash in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police said speed was a factor in a fatal single-vehicle crash overnight in northwest Houston.
According to officials, 41-year-old Adrian Castellano was speeding south in the 2700 block of North Durham near the North Loop around 2am when his Toyota Camry hit a curb.
The car went airborne, crashed through a metal fence, struck a tree and then came to rest in a Houston Independent School District parking lot.
Officials said Castellano was dead by the time emergency responders arrived.
It is unknown if alcohol was involved. An autopsy is pending.
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels 16 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- David Tillman's weather forecast
57 min ago