Houston Spanish and Flamenco Festival wraps up
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Residents can learn about the traditional Flamenco dance from Spain through workshops and seminars today.
Today's events wrap up the second annual Houston Spanish and Flamenco Festival, happening at the San Jacinto College South campus on Beamer Road in southeast Houston.
Attendees can participate in a variety of workshops, ranging from singing and dancing to Flamenco music.
The festival is presented by the group Solero Flamenco along with the Consulate General of Spain.
For more information on ticket pricing and the schedule of events, visit www.houstonspanishandflamencofestival.com.
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minn. park landslide
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone