Authorities investigating three area bank robberies
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating three bank robberies that happened in the Houston area Saturday.
The first was at IBC Bank, located at 1545 Eldridge Parkway.
According to officials, two armed men entered the bank around 9:30am and demanded money. They got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The second happened at the Wells Fargo at 22515 Tomball Parkway around 10:35am. Two armed males got away with cash at that location as well. It's unclear of the two are connected.
No suspect descriptions or photos from either of those robberies were immediately available.
The third robbery was at IBC Bank inside Kroger at 11565 South Highway 6 in Sugar Land.
Houston FBI officials responded to the first two robberies, but the third was outside of their Bank Robbery Task Force territory.
We are working to get more information. Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for additional details as they become available.
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Tornadoes strike Kansas, Oklahoma
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver
- Person of interest located in death of mail carrier
- Police investigating 2 deaths in west Houston 28 min ago
- Local Marine killed in duty honored for bravery
- Driver killed when SUV goes airborne
- Winner crowned at Gyro Eating Championship
- Man found fatally shot at Motel 6 in east Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos