HPD: Woman shot in parking lot didn't feel a thing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a woman was so intoxicated that she was shot and bleeding but didn't feel a thing.
She was shot in southwest Houston in a parking lot on Bissonnet near Plainfield, officials said.
Police say the woman went inside a sports bar to lie down. That's when someone noticed she was bleeding and called 911.
It turns she had a gunshot wound in her side.
She was taken to Ben Taub General Hospital in serious but stable condition.
Police are working to figure out what happened.
- Homeowner shoots intruder in NW Harris County
- HISD meet to discuss new budget proposal
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris Co.
- Uncle: Aaron Hernandez had connection to murder victim
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 14 min ago
- Four cars go up in flames at apartment complex parking lot 33 min ago
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Stampede over Beckham injures 5 in Shanghai
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos