Fire damages pet grooming store in Channelview
CHANNELVIEW, TX (KTRK) -- Fire crews in the Channelview area had to put out flame shooting from a pet grooming store. It started around 11pm Sunday at a shopping center off Sheldon and Avenue C.
When firefighters arrived they saw flames shooting from the overhang on the building. They made a fast attack, preventing the fire from spreading to other stores in the shopping center.
The grooming store had the most damage and two businesses on either side also had some water and smoke damage.
No injuries were reported.
The Harris County Fire Marshal is now working to figure out what started the fire.
- Search in OK nears complettion; tornado was EF5
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Watching line of storms to our north
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case
- U.S. Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Menil Picasso vandal sentenced to 2 years
- Houston women take on fight to end sex trafficking
- Officials link College Station's E. coli cases to restaurant
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos