Sugarland cancels concert at BBVA Compass Stadium
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A sad note for Sugarland fans. The Grammy-winning country duo has canceled their Houston show later this summer.
They were scheduled to be the first concert at the Houston Dynamo's new stadium, BBVA Compass Stadium, on August 26, but the organizers say there has been a "scheduling conflict" and no new date has been announced.
If you bought tickets online, they will be refunded in about a week. Tickets purchased at the box office should be returned for a full refund.
bbva compass stadium, local
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 57 min ago
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston 46 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 55 min ago
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 33 min ago
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas 52 min ago
- 800 firefighters battle late fall fire in Big Sur
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final
- DA tries again to put 'affluenza' teen behind bars
- Tougher new rules for game rooms
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
7 min ago