Driver killed, another injured in high-speed collision
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One man is dead and another is in the hospital after a high-speed collision in northwest Harris County early this morning.
It happened around 2am on F.M. 2920 near Falvel Road.
Deputies say a man in an SUV was speeding and ran the red light at Falvel. That's when he slammed into a car.
The SUV rolled over into a ditch and the driver died at the scene. The driver in the car went to the hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators say they will conduct a toxicology test during the autopsy.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 49 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 6 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County 4 min ago
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone 33 min ago
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Malaysia: No debris at spot shown on China images 24 min ago
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves
- Pharmacists prescribe 'Monster Spray' for kids
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry
- Police: Red light runner caused wreck in downtown Houston 59 min ago