Firefighters keep garage fire from spreading to house
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters were able to put out a garage fire before it spread to a house overnight.
Crews were called to Maybrook Hollow at Hamilton Grove around 11pm. They found flames shooting from the garage of a two-story home. Firefighters made a fast attack and extinguished the fire.
Everyone inside got out safely. Arson investigators are looking into the cause of the fire.
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston 9 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 26 min ago
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged 19 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 21 min ago
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Woman forgives son's killer at the gallows
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
19 min ago