Missouri City sisters among victims of Nigeria plane crash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two sisters from Missouri City are among those killed in a plane crash in Nigeria.
We've learned that Josephine and Jennifer Onita were on the plane. They'd been in Nigeria for a wedding. Josephine graduated from the University of North Texas and Jennifer was a graduate of Texas Tech.
Right now, investigators are trying to determine what caused the plane to crash. Records show the jet involved in the crash suffered a bird strike two years ago and lost engine power.
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel 53 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthough year' 54 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Burglar picks wrong target: Prosecutor's house
- Girl left brain dead after tonsilectomy
- Stores open for 100 hours to attract shoppers 50 min ago