Tomball man indicted in fatal shooting of brother
BRYAN, TX -- A Houston-area man has been indicted in the shooting death of his older brother who allegedly was lured into a fake trip to buy all-terrain vehicles.
Investigators say 27-year-old Kyle Wischnewsky of Tomball faces a capital murder charge in the March slaying of 43-year-old Clifford Wischnewsky. Authorities say the victim was also robbed.
A Brazos County grand jury returned the indictment Thursday. Bond is $1 million for Wischnewsky, who was arrested March 24 after being traced to a motel in Carlsbad, N.M. The victim's truck was at the scene.
Investigators believe the victim had about $14,000 with him and thought the siblings were going to buy some ATVs. The body was discovered March 23 near Kurten, about 100 miles northwest of Houston.
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela 33 min ago
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- 5 Things to Know for Today 27 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash 24 min ago
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- David Tillman's Friday weather forecast
5 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos