Child rescued after near-drowning in pool
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A child was rescued Sunday and rushed to the hospital after nearly drowning in a back yard pool.
It happened around 4pm on Leedale Street at Vailview Drive in northeast Houston.
According to neighbors, the child was playing on a water trampoline when he nearly drowned.
Witnesses said he took in water and stopped breathing, but was able to regain consciousness.
Paramedics were called out to the home and the boy was taken to Texas Children's Hospital in unknown condition.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Coach accused of tattooing a minor 39 min ago
- 200lb generator stolen from man's driveway 59 min ago
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel named Heisman finalist
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's artist of the year
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak