Man accused of exposing himself to boy in Fiesta restroom in Heights area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is accused of exposing himself to an underage boy in a grocery store restroom.
Jose Najera, 47, is charged with indecency with a child. According to court documents, on May 26, a 13-year-old boy went into a stall of the men's restroom in the Fiesta grocery store on N. Shepherd in the Heights area. The boy claims Najera entered the restroom, looked at him through a gap in the stall door and left. He says Najera then returned and exposed himself while looking at the boy in the stall.
Court documents state the boy fled the bathroom and told his parents, who photographed Najera and his vehicle.
Police say they ran the license plate on the vehicle and it came back to Najera. They say Najera admitted being in the Fiesta restroom at the same time as the boy.
Bond has been set at $5,000.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 40 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft 40 min ago
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car
- Are more Doritos-flavored foods on the way?
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Video: New Golden Nugget casino promises to be grand
- Woman jailed over nasty note in lipstick
34 min ago